8 Days-Amboseli-Naivasha-Hell's Gate-Lake Bogoria-Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
This 8-day safari through East Africa covers top parks like Masai Mara National game reserve, Amboseli National park, and Lake Naivasha in a single booking. Travel in a custom-made safari vehicle with your small group of seven people or fewer—meaning everyone gets a window seat—as you look out for animals like lions, elephants, and more in the wild with the help of your guide.
- This tour can be customized
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 Jeep or Safari Van
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp / luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park, Lake Naivasha-Hell's Gate National park, Lake Bogoria National park, Lake Nakuru National park and Masai Mara National reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- Accommodation shall be as per the itinerary
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari 4 x 4 Jeep or Van with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National park.
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive South-wards to Emali town which has a scenic view through open Africa expansive savannah plains dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai tribes men and their cattle arriving in Amboseli for lunch followed by afternoon game-drive until 6.30 pm Dinner and overnight at the AA Lodge in Amboseli.
Day 2: Amboseli National park
Have your breakfast then proceed for a full day of game viewing in the Park. Amboseli National Park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. The snows of the mountain form a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya's most popular spectacular displays of wildlife - lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, buffalo and host of plains game, creating Kenya's most sought after photographer's paradise. The park used to be known for its greener vegetation which was later damaged by the huge population of huge elephants. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli National park-Lake Naivasha National park
After breakfasst, depart for Lake Naivasha with your lunch being served en route, your arrival in Naivasha will be in the early afternoon where you will proceed for afternoon game drive at the hell’s gate National park, here you are capable of riding the bicycle amongst the wild animals without any harm, boat riding, swimming, bird-watching and the rest as you bid bye to the hippos. Dinner and overnight at the lake Naivasha country club.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha- Lake Bogoria National park
After breakfast, leave Lake Naivasha with lunch en route to Lake Bogoria, this is a saline, alkaline lake that lies in a volcanic in a half-graben basin south of Kenya, the lake had been known in the past as the jewel of Rift Valley, the most beautiful view in Africa which is set in the acacia surroundings of the floor of the great rift valley, view the lesser flamingoes which are of the larger population in this lake. Dinner and overnight at Lake Bogoria Spa & Resort
Day 5: Lake Bogoria- Nakuru National park
Have your breakfast followed by the departure for Lake Nakuru National park, proceed for the full day game drive in Lake Nakuru which is arguably the most renowned among Kenyas Rift Valley lakes and one of the best known African parks in the entire world, with its alkaline waters fringed at times by more than one million flamingoes. Lake Nakuru is also the big success story for rhinos. There are some 60 black rhinos here, as well as 40 white rhinos, though it’s the white that is often seen since the black ones are more reclusive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara game reserve
After breakfast, depart for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro wildlife camp or Similar.
Day 7: Masai mara game reserve
After breakfast, full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, have your lunch served at the mara river which is the scene for annual migration of both the zebras and wildebeests, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Masai mara-Nairobi
Proceed for the pre breakfast morning game drive in the park followed by late breakfast at the camp as you depart for Nairobi where your journey will end with the basket full of sweetest memories to share with others back home.