Masai Mara is one of the best known and most popular reserves in the whole of Africa. At times and in certain places it can get a little overrun with tourist vehicles, but there is something so special about it that tempts you back time and again. Seasoned safari travelers, travel writers, documentary makers and researchers often admit that the Masai Mara National game reserve is one of their favorite places. Why is that so? Perhaps it is because of the big skies, the open vast savannah, the romance of films like Out of Africa and certainly because of the annual wildebeest migration, the density of game, the variety of bird life and the chance of a hot air balloon ride as tourists overlook game from above.
3 Day 2 Nights Masai Mara Budget Safari with Daily Departure from Nairobi
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodation can either be at tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp or similar tented camp
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Pick up from the airport or from your Nairobi Hotel at 7.00 am and head southward. Have a brief stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint commonly referred to as the Escarpment. Proceed further southward heading to Masai Mara arriving at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp on time for lunch. Relax after lunch getting ready for your an afternoon game drive that starts from 1545hrs till 1830hrs to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. All the Big five Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful game reserve. After the game drive return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Have your breakfast at 0600hrs and leave the camp with packed picnic lunch at 0630hrs. Spend the entire day exploring the reserve in search of the big five. With over 450 species of birds recorded here, there is much to see including rhinos, leopard, elephants, buffalo, wildebeests, zebra, warthog, Jackals, lions, many types of antelopes, crocodiles and giraffe. Whether yu are a game lover or an ornithologist Masai Mara has it all and never disappoints. Picnic lunch is served in the reserve along the banks of Mara River, the wildebeest migration point. Return to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Game Reserve-Nairobi City.
Wake up early and proceed for your last game drive at 0600hrs in the reserve followed by a return to the camp for your late breakfast. Check out and load your luggage departing for Nairobi arriving in Nairobi in the late afternoon. You will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch your home flight or a Nairobi Hotel depending on your drop off request.