8 Days Direct Kenya & Tanzania Safari to Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara-Serengeti-Ngorongoro Crater-Lake Manyara
Kenya and Tanzania safari adventures will definitely bring excitement and true love for wildlife! You are embarking on a journey of unique wildlife safari and nature in both Kenya and Tanzania in one itinerary. Kenya is popular for its never-ending savannahs, maasai tribesmen, and a great range of wildlife and Tanzania has impressive migration on offer at the serengeti plains. This Kenya and Tanzania safari consist of visiting lake nakuru national park, masai mara game reserve, serengeti national park, ngorongoro crater and lake manyara national park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast three people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and lake Manyara and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley for a brief stopover to view the escapment, continue north to Nakuru town then proceed for game drive in Lake Nakuru National park which is a shallow soda lake with a beautiful scenery and also home to a sizeable number of flamingoes and other species of birds, packed lunch is served in the park followed by another extensive afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a Nakuru Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Maasai Mara
After breakfast we head further south to Narok a small Masaai town then to Masaai Mara for lunch at the tented camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique game reserve return to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Maasai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous masai mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, lunch is serve in the park at the mara river. Return to the camp for meals and overnight.
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Serengeti
After an early morning breakfast, We leave the camp and drive through the southern part of the masai mara game reserve as we drive to the Tanzanian border at Isebania for immigration formalities and lunch. After lunch continue driving to enter hemingway serengeti plains with afternoon game drive on arrival enroute to your tented camp. Dinner and overnight at your tented camp.
Day 5: Serengeti National park
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or tented camp in the mid afternoon. The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your tented camp.
Day 6: Serengeti –Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave the camp for a further morning game drive in serengeti National park followed by departure for Ngorongoro crater. On arrival, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Ngorongoro-Lake Manyara
After breakfast leave ngorongoro crater for a drive to lake Manyara National Park arriving for early lunch followed by an extensive afternoon game drive to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Dinner and overnight at the campsite or lodge.
Day 8: Lake Manyara-Arusha
After breakfast, you leave lake Manyara for a drive to Arusha where your safari ends with sweet memories to share with friends and relatives.