8 Days Amboseli-Lake Manyara-Serengeti-Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire-Arusha
Travel to Kenya & Tanzania explore and discover Kenya the wildlife and nature paradise, this safari tour is designed to offer the very best game park in Kenya and Tanzania. During this tour, you will be going on several game drives with experienced guides to search for lion, elephant, giraffe in Amboseli National park, lake Manyara in Tanzania, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast three people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and lake Manyara and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats in Kenya and a 4 x 4 Landcruiser in Tanzania.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1- Nairobi-Amboseli
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive via Namanga on the Kenya and Tanzania border then continue driving to Amboseli National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive to see game wildlife with Mount Kilimanjaro at the backdrop until late afternoon to return to the campsite for dinner and overnight
Day 2- Amboseli
Full day of game viewing in the Park. Amboseli National Park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. The snows of the mountain form a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya's most popular spectacular displays of wildlife - lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, buffalo and host of plains game, creating Kenya's most sought after photographer's paradise. Meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3- Amboseli-Lake Manyara
After breakfast leave the camp/lodge for the last game drive as you leave the park for Namanga border post for immigration formalities and arrive in Arusha to drive to Lake Manyara National Park for lunch at Lake Manyara camp, followed by afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara campsite or lodge.
Day 4- Lake Manyara-Serengeti
Early morning game drive in L. Manyara followed by breakfast then proceed to Serengeti National Park viewing game enroute on your way to the campsite/lodge for lunch followed by afternoon game drive. ruturn to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5- Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 6- Serengeti-Ngorongoro Crater
After early breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater and on arrival, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 7- Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire
After breakfast, leave Ngorongoro Crater for Tarangire National park with lunch enroute, the park has an atmosphere of remortness and has a good number of monkeys, hornbills, pelicans, and herons among others. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 8- Tarangire-Arusha
After breakfast at your camp, leave for early morning game drive followed by lunch at the campsite /lodge, then proceed to Arusha where your safari ends with sweet memories.