7 Days Maasai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha & Amboseli
This 7 Days Adventure Tour is the best of Kenya National parks and game viewing opportunities that gives you an opportunity to visit the great rift valley lakes. The Massai Mara National game reserve is Kenya's best wildlife park. In just 7 days you will have a good chance of seeing the big five and millions of birdlife ending with Amboseli National park with Elephants at the foot of Kilimanjaro at the backdrop.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha and Amboseli and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- Accommodation on safari shall be at a budget tented camp or luxury lodge.
- Transport is based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport in Nairobi
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Set off the safari from your hotel/residence in Nairobi at 7:30 am heading down to the great rift valley (quick stop here for a nice view of the escarpment). Another stop will be at Narok town where you can grab any personal valuables you might need are refueling of the vehicle. You will make it to Masai Mara in good time to have lunch at the camp while you relax from the lengthy drive. Following lunch you can indulge in the various activities available at the camp; including guided nature walk, Masai Village visit or a 2-hour game drive in the park to see all the Big Five Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful game reserve.
NB: Due to limited time for a game drive on this day, it can be bypassed and extended on the last day to make it 4 - 5 hrs depending on your next destination – this is by cause of new park entry fee regulations of per entry and 12 hrs, 6:00am to 6:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After breakfast spend full day game drives, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve lunch is serve in the park at the mara river, the crossing point of wildebeest and zebras during migration period. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast leave the camp and depart for lake Nakuru National park. Lunch is served en-route. Lake Nakuru gives you a chance of viewing hundreds of species of birds inclusive of the lesser and greater flamingos and the pelicans. It’s also a rhino sanctuary, and water Bucks, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle are found in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel
Day 4: Lake Nakuru-Naivasha
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru National park is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds covering the lake. Leave lake Nakuru with late lunch to drive to Lake Naivasha for dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 5: Lake Naivasha-Amboseli
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a drive to Lake Naivasha National Park, on arrival a visit to the Hell’s gate National park Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. Packed lunch will served in the park or at a budget hotel. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery. Leave lake Naivasha National park to proceed to Amboseli National park arrival for dinner and overnight at a tented camp in Amboseli.
Day 6: Amboseli National park
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at your tented camp.
Day 7: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast leave your camp for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.