7 Days Nairobi-Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti-Tarangire
This 7 days safari in Tanzania from Nairobi Kenya will allows you to get a good taste of Tanzania's Northern Circuit tour to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti National park and Tarangire National park. This budget camping safari will allows you to experience the tours in Tanzania in a way that leaves you with a wonderful safari adventures. 7 days Tanzania safari package does not take much from your safari holiday break, but it offers out of the ordinary safari experience in Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti and Tarangire and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/Hotel is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha.
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for imigration formalities,arrive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing, overnight in Arusha tourist inn hotel or similar.
Day 2: Arusha/ Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am leave for L.manyara National park arriving in time for lunc with afternoon gamedrive, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 3: Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro/Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 5: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 6: Serengeti-Tarangire.
After breakfast, leave Serengeti for Tarangire National park lunch enroute. The park has an atmosphere of remoteness and has a good number of monkeys, hornbills, pelicans, and herons among others. Dinner and overnight at the campsite
Day 7: Tarangire-Arusha-Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive and leave Tarangire to Arusha arriving in time for lunch. After lunch a shuttle transfer to Nairobi arriving early evening.