7 Days Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru & Amboseli National park
On this 7 Days safari, our esteemed guests are driven to some of Africa’s best game reserves - Masai Mara for spectacular game viewing. The main focus is on wildlife and the big herds. Thus this combination of Kenya’s most renowned game viewing of Lake Nakuru National park also brings us into close contact with the heart and soul of Kenya. This tour gives additional day in Masai Mara National game reserve and you can now visit the masai village and take a nature walk a long the hills of Masai Mara game park or in Amboseli National park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser Jeep
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp / hotels or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park and Amboseli National park. and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be either in tented camp, hotels or luxury lodges
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari van or 4 x 4 vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Set off the safari from your hotel/residence in Nairobi at 7:30 am heading down to the great rift valley (quick stop here for a nice view of the escarpment). Another stop will be at Narok town where you can grab any personal valuables you might need are refueling of the vehicle. You will make it to Masai Mara in good time to have lunch at the camp while you relax from the lengthy drive. Following lunch you can indulge in the various activities available at the camp; including guided nature walk, Masai Village visit or a 2-hour game drive in the park to see all the Big Five Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful game reserve.
NB: Due to limited time for a game drive on this day, it can be bypassed and extended on the last day to make it 4 - 5 hrs depending on your next destination – this is by cause of new park entry fee regulations of per entry and 12 hrs, 6:00am to 6:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
Have breakfast, and then spend the entire day exploring the jewel of Kenya. Get to view the famous wonder of the world that takes place between July and September, as you watch over 450 species of wildlife in their natural setting. Picnic lunch is served at the park around the mara river, the wildebeest crossing point as you interact with the monkeys. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara
We have an early morning game drive viewing in the Mara game reserve with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Maasai village in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masaai-Mara-Lake Nakuru
After breakfast leave the camp and depart for lake Nakuru. Lunch is served en-route. Lake Nakuru gives you a chance of viewing hundreds of species of birds inclusive of the flamingos and the pelicans. It’s also a rhino sanctuary, and water Bucks, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle are found in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 5: Nakuru-Amboseli National park
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for its millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with welcome views from Mount Kilimanjaro. Lunch is served en-route. Dinner and overnight at a camp in Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the camp.
Day 7: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast leave the camp for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli National park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served en-route arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.