6 Days Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru and Amboseli
Now this is where Kenya safari starts in the heart of Africa. This 6 day safari has been tailored to allow your Kenya adventure safari dreams into reality. The 6 days safari takes you through the Kenyan bushes of Masai Mara into the Great rift valley lakes and to the breath taking scenes of the majestic backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro mountains in Amboseli. This is one of the breath taking safaris offered by African Home Adventure Safaris.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park and Amboseli National park. and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro wildlife camp and city max hotel in Nakuru and Kimana camp in Amboseli.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking minerarl water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 7:30am, and head for Masai Mara. Just a few kilometers from Nairobi you’ll be able to have a view of the great rift valley , breath in awe of the beautiful escarpment, take clearly shot pictures at the site for amazing memories. Head to Narok town, dominated by the Maasai community, shop for the basics that you might need since it’s the last town you will see. Arrive at the camp in time for lunch, get a welcome and briefing from the management then check in. Afternoon game drive in the game reserve; Dinner and overnight at Enchoro wildlife camp or similar.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
Have breakfast, and then spend the entire day exploring the jewel of Kenya. Get to view the famous wonder of the world that takes place between July and September, as you watch over 450 species of wildlife in their natural setting. Picnic lunch is served at the park as you interact with the monkeys. Dinner and Overnight at Enchoro wildlife camp.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast leave the camp and depart for lake Nakuru National park. Lunch is served en-route. Lake Nakuru gives you a chance of viewing hundreds of species of birds inclusive of the lesser and greater flamingos and the pelicans. It’s also a rhino sanctuary, and water Bucks, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle are found in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru-Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for its millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with welcome views from Mount Kilimanjaro. Lunch is served en-route. Dinner and overnight at a camp in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park. The majesty of this mountain makes Amboseli an ideal photographers haven which offers a spectacular background for wildlife and scenic photography. An optional tour to Masai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the camp.
Day 6: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast leave camp for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli National park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served en-route arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.