6 Days Arusha - L. Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti - Tarangire
Join this wonderful 6 Days safari in Tanzania that allows you to get a perfect taste of Tanzania's Northern circuit safari. This adventure tour allows you to experience the wildlife in Africa in a way that leaves you with lifetime experiences of an African tours. This Tanzania safari package does not take much from your holiday break, but it offers a tremendous sense of newness and out of the ordinary safari experience in Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized to fit your interest
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people from Arusha
- No age limit for this tour
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire and Serengeti and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/hotel is included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport / hotel
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver / vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Tanzania Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am leave for Lake Manyara National park arriving in the mid-morning for an extensive game drive in the park, packed lunch with be served in the park followed with another full afternoon game drive looking for animals that are found in this park including the tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight in your camp.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti National park
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera camp.
Day 4: Serengeti National park
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your camp.
Day 5: Serengeti - Tarangire National park.
After breakfast, leave Serengeti for Tarangire National park with lunch enroute,the park has an atmosphere of remorteness and has a good number of monkeys, hornbills, pelicans, and herons among others. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 6: Tarangire - Arusha
After breakfast proceed for a game drive and leave Tarangire tfor Arusha arriving in the afternoon.