5 Days Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara
Travelling with a professional tour guide can make a world of difference to your safari holiday. One of the few pre-eminent National parks and game reserves in Kenya are lake Nakuru-lake Naivasha (The hell's gate National park) and Masai Mara National reserve. We arrange this 5 days tailor-made Kenyan safari with competent expert guides among them George Otieno and Jared, who are excellent and highly rated. You will spend one night in a hotel in Nakuru and another one night in a resort in Naivasha and finally the last two nights in a semi luxury tented camp in Masai Mara. This itinerary can include luxury accommodation in lodges or tented camp as per your request and can be re-arranged to start in the reverse.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge according to your budget.
- This tour visits Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National park and Lake Naivasha and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged on request
- Accommodation during safari can be agreed upon according to your budget and preference
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1 : Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
Departure from Nairobi will be at 7.30am driving southwards via the Rift valley view point where you will admire the escapement of the place, just a few meters ahead you will stop at the Little Italian church which was built by the Italians during the construction of the road, they were being attacked and even killed by the wild animals hence decided to build the church so that they could worship their Lord, reach Nakuru in time for lunch which will be taken at Nakuru hotel or packed lunch followed by afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National park, the park is known to be the bird’s sanctuary, it is so called because the entire surface of the lake is covered by both the lesser and greater flamingoes, this park is also known for it’s big five excluding the Elephants, it is the only park in Kenya where you are assured of seeing both the white and the black rhinos, be back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Lake Nakuru-Naivasha
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a drive to Lake Naivasha, on arrival a visit to the Hell’s gate Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. Packed lunch will served in the park or at a hotel. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery, Lake Naivasha boat ride is an optional activity and can be arranged. Dinner and overnight at your hotel/resort.
Day 3 : Lake Naivasha –Masai mara
Have your breakfast and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp/lodge. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve exploring the reserve in search of the big five. With over 450 species of birds recorded here, there is much to see including rhinos, leopard, elephants, buffalo, wildebeests, zebra, warthog, Jackals, lions, many types of antelopes, crocodiles and giraffe. Whether you are a game lover or an ornithologist Masai Mara has it all and never disappoints. Return to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Masai mara
Have your breakfast then leave the camp for a whole day game drive in the park where you will not only enjoy but also admire the great wildlife which inhibits this unique park, both the zebras and the wildebeests migrate from Serengeti in Tanzania to Kenya and vise versa, this migration takes place from July to October annually, as you admire the fantastic wildlife, have your picnic lunch just there at the mara river, several other animals are also present eg, lions, giraffes, antelopes, gazelles, oryx, you name it. Be back to youyr tented camp/lodge for both dinner and overnight .
Day 5 : Masai mara-Nairobi
Wake up with an option of visiting a masai village or nature walk before packing your bags and loading into the vehicle to start your journey to drive to Nairobi, on your way back, stop periodically for breathtaking and photos for the remembrance, your lunch will be served en route where your arrival in Nairobi will be in the afternoon, end your journey in Nairobi with the sweetest memories ever to share with others.