5 Days Amboseli-Tsavo West-Tsavo East Drop off Mombasa
This 5 Days Kenya tours visiting Amboseli National park with Kilimanjaro at the backdrop, Tsavo West and East National parks both have a variety of wildlife, such as black rhino, cape buffalo, elephant, leopard and masai lions. Smaller wildlife can also be found in the three parks, mostly spotted in the park are the bushbaby, hippo, hartebeast, lesser kudu and masai giraffe.
- This tour can be customized for you
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodation can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park, Tsavo West and East drop off Mombasa and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi- Amboseli National park
We leave Nairobi by road covering the south eastern Kenya at the slopes of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, driving through masaai countryside via Namanga town on the Tanzania border and on to Amboseli National park with lunch en-route. On arrival in Amboseli National park, proceed for afternoon game drive, which provides a chance to see wild animals with mount Kilimanjaro on the backdrop. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National park
After early morning breakfast leave your lodge or camp for a full day game drive over the park’s dusty roads, packed lunch will be served inside the park at the picnic site. Here you are likely to spot wildebeest, gazelles, zebras attached to the marshes and swamps, Its also home to approximately 425 species of birds populating the park, not to mention, your photographs will be stunning with elephants which make this park popular. Thereafter return to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli National park- Tsavo West National park
After breakfast then leave your lodge/camp to drive to Tsavo west National Park with arrival at Tsavo West National Park through Chyulu gate with a great scenic view of Shetani Lava and volcanic hills of Chyulu.
Arrive in time for lunch at your lodge/camp. In the afternoon enjoy a game viewing with a visit to Mzima Spring and rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at your lodge/camp
Day 4: Tsavo West- Tsavo East
Leave Early in the morning after breakfast for Tsavo East National Park, which is renowned for its large number of elephants and the famous "man-eating" lions. We will then arrive at your lodge/camp, where you will check-in and have lunch.
In the afternoon you will experience an afternoon game drive in the Park by visiting the Aruba dam before returning to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Tsavo East- Mombasa
After breakfast proceed for early morning game drive, dependiong on the location of your lodge/camp and where you will be lucky to come across the mane-less and relatives of the man-eater lions of Tsavo, watch the beautiful elephants with huge tusks, herds of buffalos and graceful giraffes and many more. This takes place until early lunch time then leave the park to be dropped off in Mombasa or return to Nairobi according to the program.