5 Days Arusha - L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
African Home Adventure Tours & Safaris has amazing tours to Lake Manyara National park, Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro crater. This safari takes you to the best parks in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, Ngorongoro crater which is well known as the garden of Eden, and Serengeti National park which will give you the chance to experience the fascinating game viewing of the Big Five.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/Hotel is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am leave for Lake manyara National park arriving in the mid-morning for an extensive game drive in the park, packed lunch will be served in the park followed with another full afternoon game drive looking for animals that are found in this park including the tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight in your tented camp.
Day 2: Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for early lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at your serengeti tented camp.
Day 4: Serengeti National park
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your tented camp.
Day 5: Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the camp for game viewing on your way out of Serengeti, drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon