Kenya's premier safari destination, the masai mara national game reserve 4 days safari tours, the world's famous game reserve due to the annual wildebeests migration. Situated in the southwest of Kenya in the rift valley bordering with Tanzania's serengeti national park, masai mara national reserve consist of 1,510 sq. km (589 sq. miles) made up of three group ranches i.e the mara triangle, musiara and sekenani, all under the control of the local country councils. Often described as the greatest of natures stages, the masai mara, with its huge dramatic skies, is the most popular of all Kenya's game parks. The landscape which is mostly savanna, hosts approximately 22 families of lions and 3000 elephants. This park is famous for herds of elephants, buffaloes, wildebeest and zebras that roam its plains. The mara river is one of the best places to observe hippos and crocodiles.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara or similar accommodation.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel in the morning at 7:30 am and head west for maasai mara game reserve for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game drive in the game reserve which is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebras, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Days 2 : Maasai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wild life to be found in Kenya. Lunch is served in the park a long the mara river, the crossing point of wildebeest and zebras during migration time. Return to your camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Maasai Mara
You will have breakfast, then leave for an early game drive in search for wildlife you never got a chance of viewing the previous day, and gain more experiences because you cannot predict nature. You will have the option to return to the camp for lunch and the afternoon gives you another chance to do guided visit to the Maasai villages or go on a nature walk with the masai guides, all this you will discuss with your driver guide who is flexible and with instruction to serve you, return to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive in the park with return to the camp for late breakfast, and leave your camp and proceed for a drive to Nairobi with lunch enroute arriving late afternoon with sweet memories..