Kenya's premier safari destination, the masai mara national game reserve 4 days safari tours, the world's famous game reserve due to the annual wildebeests migration. Situated in the southwest of Kenya in the rift valley bordering with Tanzania's serengeti national park, masai mara national reserve consist of 1,510 sq. km (589 sq. miles) made up of three group ranches i.e the mara triangle, musiara and sekenani, all under the control of the local country councils. Often described as the greatest of natures stages, the masai mara, with its huge dramatic skies, is the most popular of all Kenya's game parks. The landscape which is mostly savanna, hosts approximately 22 families of lions and 3000 elephants. This park is famous for herds of elephants, buffaloes, wildebeest and zebras that roam its plains. The mara river is one of the best places to observe hippos and crocodiles.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara or similar accommodation.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Set off the safari from your hotel/residence in Nairobi at 7:30 am heading down to the great rift valley (quick stop here for a nice view of the escarpment). Another stop will be at Narok town where you can grab any personal valuables you might need are refueling of the vehicle. You will make it to Masai Mara in good time to have lunch at the camp while you relax from the lengthy drive. Following lunch you can indulge in the various activities available at the camp; including guided nature walk, Masai Village visit or a 2-hour game drive in the park to see all the Big Five Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful game reserve.
NB: Due to limited time for a game drive on this day, it can be bypassed and extended on the last day to make it 4 - 5 hrs depending on your next destination – this is by cause of new park entry fee regulations of per entry and 12 hrs, 6:00am to 6:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Have your breakfast at 0600hrs and leave the camp with packed picnic lunch at 0630hrs. Spend the entire day exploring the reserve in search of the big five. With over 450 species of birds recorded here, there is much to see including rhinos, leopard, elephants, buffalo, wildebeests, zebra, warthog, Jackals, lions, many types of antelopes, crocodiles and giraffe. Whether you are a game lover or an ornithologist Masai Mara has it all and never disappoints. Picnic lunch is served in the reserve along the banks of Mara River, the wildebeest migration point. Return to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Maasai Mara
You will have breakfast, then leave for an early game drive in search for wildlife you never got a chance of viewing the previous day, and gain more experiences because you cannot predict nature. You will have the option to return to the camp for lunch and the afternoon gives you another chance to do guided visit to the Maasai villages or go on a nature walk with the masai guides, all this you will discuss with your driver guide who is flexible and with instruction to serve you, return to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Nairobi
After breakfast, leave your camp and proceed for a drive to Nairobi with lunch enroute arriving late afternoon with sweet memories..