4 Days Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire
Enjoy exciting nature and beauties of Northern Tanzania safari tours. Visit three National parks in one safari and compare prices of our safari holidays itineraries. Find and book your dream Tanzania safari trip going to lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire National park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8:00 am, then proceed to Lake Manyara National park for an afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads inside the park allows for an excellent game viewing opportunity. Among the many animals in the park are the buffalo and elephants. Other animals that can be seen are the famous tree-climbing lions, leopards and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at your campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
After your breakfast, depart for a two-hour drive to Ngorongoro crater. Game drive on arrival, lunch being served in the park (packed lunch). You will descend 2000ft (670m) into the crater floor to see the black manned lions, rhinos, buffalos, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro Wildlife Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire
After breakfast, leave for Tarangire National park which is two hours away. Arrive in time for a game drive in the park, lunch being served inside the park. whole afternoon is spent viewing the magnificent splendor of the park. Dinner and overnight in your camp.
Day 4: Tarangire-Arusha.
After early morning breakfast, proceed for your last game drive in the park, then leave for Arusha arriving in the mid-afternoon where your tour ends with sweet memories to share back home with your friends and family.