3 Nights 4 Days Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park safari.
This 4 days Kenya safari to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru safari covers the top Kenya wildlife parks: Masai Mara National game reserve famous for its population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and also yearly migration of zebra & wildebeest which occurs from July to October from serengeti in Tanzania. Lake Nakuru National park, found in the foot of the great rift valley has an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level and is known for the presence of the big five except elephant and bird’s sanctuary (flamingos) this is the only park you are asured of seeing the rhinos in black and white.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at an extra cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, Lake Nakuru National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro wildlife camp Masai Mara and City max Hotel in Nakuru or similar.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 7:30am, and head for Masai Mara. Just a few kilometers from Nairobi you’ll be able to have a view of the great rift valley, breath in awe of the beautiful escarpment, take clearly shot pictures at the site for amazing memories. Head to Narok town, dominated by the Maasai community, shop for the basics that you might need since it’s the last town you will see. Arrive at the camp in time for lunch, get a welcome and briefing from the management then check in. Afternoon game drive in the reserve; Dinner and overnight at Enchoro wildlife camp or similar.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
Have breakfast, and then spend the entire day exploring the jewel of Kenya. Get to view the famous wonder of the world that takes place between July and September, as you watch over 450 species of wildlife in their natural setting. Picnic lunch is served at the park at the Mara river river, the crossing point of the wildebeest and zebras from serengeti in Tanzania to maasai mara in Kenya as you interact with the monkeys. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro wildlife camp or similar.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru
Have an early morning game drive in the reserve, later return to the camp for a sumptuous last breakfast; give your byes to the new found friends, capture last photos at the camp for sweet memories then depart for lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Nakuru-Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for an extensive morning game drive in lake nakuru national park which is adored for its bird spectacle on earth. Apparently it’s the only park in Kenya where you will be able to see rhinos in black and white. Leave lake nakuru national park after lunch for a drive to Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon with memories to fill your soul.