3 Days Arusha-Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
You'll start with either lake manyara National park or ngorongoro crater. Clients will have a great tour in this two wonderful parks in Tanzania. African Home Adventure Safaris ensures you the best possible service, giving you exactly what you are looking for in a safari adventure of a lifetime experience in Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara
You will be picked from your hotel at 8:00 am to leave for Lake Manyara. Arrival will be just to proceed for your game drive in the park to see the wonderful animals. Lunch will be served inside the park as you will enjoy an afternoon game drive in this Park till evening 6.30 pm. Lake Manyara's famous tree-climbing lions are something to watch and marvel at within the national park. Dinner and overnight will be at Lake Manyara Campsite or you can upgade to lodge accommodation.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast, departure to Ngorongoro crater arrival to proceed directly for game drive as you descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for a full afternoon game drive. There are around 30,000 animals ranging from leopard, cheetah, elephant and hyena to warthog, buffalo and impala. It's also one of the best places to see the endangered black rhino and black-maned male lions. Packed lunch will be served inside the park. After game drive at ngorongoro crater, return to Ngorongoro Wildlife Camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha.
After your breakfast, depart to Arusha where your tour ends in the afternoon with sweet memories to share back home with friends and family.
NOTE: Tanzania Safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. You can also upgrade to lodge or luxury tented camp accommodation if your budget allows you. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream...