3 Days Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater - Tarangire
Enjoy exciting nature and beauties of Tanzania safari tours. Visit three popular National parks in Tanznia in one safari and compare prices of our safari holidays itineraries. Find and book your dream Tanzania safari trip going to lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara National Park
Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 am then depart to L. Manyara National Park for your first game drive. Have your game drive before lunch, then lunch will be served in the park. Afterwards continue with the game drive in the park until evening. Dinner and overnight in Lake Manyara Campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast, depart for Ngorongoro Crater arriving after a two-hour drive. Descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for a crater tour. Lunch will be served inside the park, then proceed for a full afternoon game drive to see the beauty that lies in the largest intact caldera in the world.
Day 3 : Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire
After breakfast, depart for a 2-hour drive to Tarangire National Park, arriving for a game drive. After game drive, leave for Arusha arriving in the late afternoon with sweet memories to share back home with friends and family.
NOTE : Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream...