One of the most popular tourist destinations in Kenya, Amboseli National park is well-established as one of the best wildlife-viewing destinations in the world. Tours follow the trail of giant herds of Elephants. On the horizon is the magnificent view of mount Kilimanjaro ending with Tsavo East National park, the Man-Eaters paradise and drop off in Mombasa .
3 Days Amboseli and Tsavo East From Nairobi Drop off Mombasa.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers cannot book this tour
- This tour departs daily
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodation can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park and Tsavo East National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi- Amboseli
We leave Nairobi upon pick up at the airport via road covering the South Eastern Kenya at the slopes of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Driving through masaai country via Namanga on the Tanzania Border. and on to Amboseli arrival in time for early lunch at the Amboseli sopa lodge. After lunch, proceed for afternoon game drive, which provides a chance to see wild animals with mount Kilimanjaro on the backdrop. Dinner and overnight at the Amboseli sopa lodge or similar.
Day 2: Amboseli- Tsavo East
After breakfast leave the sopa lodge for a drive to tsavo east National park to arrive at the voi safari lodge, Ashnil Aruba Lodge or similar for lunch. After lunch, proceed for a full afternoon game drive watching of the animals just to return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo East - Mombasa
After breakfast proceed for early morning game drive, where you will be lucky to come across the mane-less and relatives of the man-eater lions of Tsavo, watch the beautiful elephants with huge tusks, herds of buffalos and graceful giraffes and many more. This takes place until early lunch time then leave the park to drive to Mombasa to be dropped off with sweet memories.