10 Days Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro-Serengeti-Tarangire
Great opportunity to enjoy this Kenya & Tanzania safari adventure in places of wildlife attractions here in Africa. Go for an explorations of the animals and experience the thrill of your lifetime. African Home Adventure Safaris is providing quality service and ensuring that you enjoy your safari holiday and see your dream comes true when you visit masai mara national game reserve, lake nakuru national park, lake manyara in Tanzania, ngorongoro crataer, serengeti national park in Tanzania and tarangire national park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast three people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, lake Manyara and Tarangire National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats in Kenya and a 4 x 4 Landcruiser in Tanzania.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 7.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru-Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known known to be the bird’s sanctuary, it is so called the pink lake because the entire surface of the lake is covered by both the lesser and greater flamingoes, this park is also known for it’s big five excluding the Elephants, it is the only park in Kenya where you are assured of seeing both the white and the black rhinos, lunch with served in the park then leave Lake Nakuru for a 3 hrs drive to Nairobi for dinner and overnight in a hotel.
Day 5: Nairobi-Arusha-Lake Manyara.
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 5.00 am for an early drive to Arusha with a stopover at the Namanga border post for imigration formalities, arrive in Arusha around 9:00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. All meals and overnight at the campsite in Lake Manyara.
Day 6: Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast,leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the afternoon, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Ngorongoro-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 8: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in yourcampsite.
Day 9: Serengeti-Tarangire.
After breakfast, leave Serengeti for Tarangire National park lunch enroute. The park has an atmosphere of remoteness and has a good number of monkeys, hornbills, pelicans, and herons among others. Dinner and overnight at the campsite
Day 10: Tarangire-Arusha
After breakfast proceed for your last game drive and leave Tarangire National park for Arusha arriving in the afternoon where your safari ends with sweet memories.