8 Days Best of Kenya Safari
Ever wanted to enjoy a Kenya Adventure Tours of a life time experience to Amboseli National Park, lake Naivasha, lake Bogoria, lake Nakuru and Masai Mara? stay in a safari tented camps in Africa, but thought it was beyond your budget? Now you can travel in kenya the easy way and discover the best of kenya adventure tours at an affordable price visiting the major and most unique kenya game parks and national reserves in the south and rift valley in Kenya.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha and Amboseli and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp, City Max Hotel in Nakuru, Taphe Guest House in Naivasha and Kimana camp in Amboseli.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli.
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive South-wards to Namanga which is the Kenya-Tanzania border arriving in Amboseli for lunch followed by game-drive until 6.30 pm Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 2: Amboseli
Have your breakfast then proceed for a full day of game viewing in the Park. Amboseli National Park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. The snows of the mountain form a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya's most popular spectacular displays of wildlife - lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, buffalo and host of plains game, creating Kenya's most sought after photographer's paradise. The park used to be known for its greener vegetation which was later damaged by the huge population of huge elephants. Meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Amboseli-Lake Naivasha
After breakfasst, depart for Lake Naivasha with your lunch being served en route, your arrival in Naivasha will be in the afternoon where by you will proceed for the game drive at the hell’s gate, here you are capable of riding the bicycle amongst the wild animals without any harm, boat riding, swimming, bird-watching and the rest as you bid bye to the hippos. Dinner and overnight at the a budget hotel.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha- Lake Bogoria
After breakfast, leave Lake Naivasha with lunch en route to Lake Bogoria, this is a saline, alkaline lake that lies in a volcanic in a half-graben basin south of Kenya, the lake had been known in the past as the jewel of Rift Valley, the most beautiful view in Africa which is set in the acacia surroundings of the floor of the great rift valley, view the lesser flamingoes which are of the larger population in this lake. Dinner and overnight at the camp or budget hotel.
Day 5:Lake Bogoria- Nakuru
Have your breakfast followed by the departure for Lake Nakuru with game drive en route, you will arrive in Nakuru for lunch in the hotel as you proceed for the afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru which is known for its big five excluding the Elephants, this is the only park where you will see both the white and the black flamingoes, the lake is as well known as the birds sanctuary, be back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp followed by an afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, return to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Masai mara
After breakfast, full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, have your lunch served at the mara river which is the scene for annual migration of both the zebras and wildebeests, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Masai mara-Nairobi
Proceed for the pre breakfast morning game drive in the park followed by late breakfast at the camp as you depart for Nairobi where your journey will end with the basket full of sweetest memories to share with others back home.