6 Days Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru and Amboseli
Now this is where Kenya Safari starts in the heart of Africa. This 6 day safari has been tailored to allow your Kenya adventure safari dreams into reality. The 6 days safari takes you through the Kenyan bushes of Masai Mara into the Great rift valley lakes and to the breath taking scenes of the majestic backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro mountains in Amboseli. This is one of the breath taking safaris offered by African Home Adventure Safaris.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park and Amboseli National park. and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp and City Max Hotel in Nakuru and Kimana camp in Amboseli.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 7.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru-Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 6: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.