4 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Tour
Kenya's premier safari destination, the masai mara national game reserve 4 days safari tours, the world's famous game reserve due to the annual wildebeests migration. Situated in the southwest of Kenya in the rift valley bordering with Tanzania's serengeti national park, masai mara national reserve consist of 1,510 sq. km (589 sq. miles) made up of three group ranches i.e the mara triangle, musiara and sekenani, all under the control of the local country councils. Often described as the greatest of natures stages, the masai mara, with its huge dramatic skies, is the most popular of all Kenya's game parks. The landscape which is mostly savanna, hosts approximately 22 families of lions and 3000 elephants. This park is famous for herds of elephants, buffaloes, wildebeest and zebras that roam its plains. The mara river is one of the best places to observe hippos and crocodiles.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel in the morning at 7:30 am and head west for m aasai mara game reserve for lunch at the campsite followed by afternoon game drive in the game reserve which is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebras, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Days 2 : Maasai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wild life to be found in Kenya. All meals and overnight in the campsite.
Day 3 : Maasai Mara
Morning game drive in masaai mara with an afternoon optional visit to the maasai villages or nature walk with maasai guides telling stories, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast, and leave campsite and proceed for a drive to Nairobi with lunch enroute arriving late afternoon with sweet memories..