4 days Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Tarangire
Enjoy exciting nature and beauties of Tanzania safari tours. Visit three National parks in one safari and compare prices of our safari holidays itineraries. Find and book your dream Tanzania safari trip going to lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire National park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha – L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant and many other species. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: L. Manyara/Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire
After breakfast depart for Tarangire National park arriving in time for lunch after lunch, afternoon spent game viewing in the park, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 4: Tarangire-Arusha.
After early morning breakfast proceed for your last game drive in the park as you leave for Arusha arriving in time for lunch where your safari ends with sweet memories.