2 Nights 3 Days Amboseli National Park.
Amboseli National Park is to the south of Nairobi, it is found at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro which is 5896m where vast herds of elephants can be spotted feeding on the lush green grasses of the Amboseli swamps. Mt. Kilimanjaro, also the 'Shining Mountain' is the highest freestanding mountain in Africa and is topped by a fifth of all the ice in Africa. In all Game Reserves & National Parks, the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro is the 'guaranteed elephant spot'. Keep an eye on the large matriarch since elephants are like human, they're very protective of their families.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser and a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National Park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive South to Namanga, the Kenya-Tanzania border then to Amboseli National park arrival in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive in the park until 6.30 pm Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full day of game viewing in the Park. Amboseli National Park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. The snows of the mountain form a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya's most popular spectacular displays of wildlife - lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, buffalo and host of plains game, creating Kenya's most sought after photographer's paradise. Meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park-Nairobi
Proceed for an early morning game drive before breakfast. Return to the camp for late breakfast and departure for Nairobi with lunch enroute arrival back in Nairobi is in the afternoon.